Wajid Khan No More
In Bollywood, Wajid Khan will be remembered as one who left an indelible impression on the hearts of the audience and listeners not only with his melodious melodies but also with his tinkling voice. Wajid Khan died of a heart attack late on 31 May. He was hospitalized due to corona virus and kidney infection.
Let’s know a few unheard things about Wajid Khan:
- Wajid Khan was born in Saharanpur, Uttar Pradesh. He inherited the art of music. His father Ustad Sharafat Ali Khan was a well-known tabla player and music arranger.
- Wajid’s father also worked with many famous musicians in the film industry. Wajid Khan’s grandfather Ustad Abdul Latif Khan was a musician and instrumentalist awarded the Padma Shri award. Wajid’s grandfather used to play Sarangi. Wajid Khan and his brother Sajid Khan got their early music education from their father Ustad Sharafat Ali Khan.
- Wajid Khan started his career with Salman Khan’s superhit film ‘Pyaar Kiya To Darna Kya’ in 1998 with his brother Sajid Khan. Though he got the film through Salman Khan’s brother Sohail Khan, Salman Khan was so impressed with the work of Sajid-Wajid that he never left the pair again.
- The Sajid-Wajid duo gave their strong music in many of Salman’s films. Proud, your name, will not forget you, will you marry me, partner, wanted, hello, God Tussi is great, Veer, Includes Dabangg Series, Ek Tha Tiger.
- He also went on to share his friendship for Bhaijaan Salman Khan. The first song of Wajid’s career was also for Salman and the last song too. Sajid-Wajid has given music in the recently released Salman Khan’s two songs ‘Bhai Bhai’ and ‘Pyaar Karona’. This song has been released on YouTube.
- World No Tobacco Day :- Protecting youth from tobacco | Wikitrends
- Lockdown 5.0 extended to Containment zones till June 30
- Donald Trump declares ANTIFA “Terrorist Organization”
- Kylie Jenner net worth, Bio, Cosmetics, Relationship
Wajid Khan started his career with a film partner in 2008 as a signature. He has sung many superhit songs like Hood Hood Dabangg, Jalwa, Chinta Ta To Chita Chita and Fevicol Se.
In many Bollywood hits, the pair of Sajid Wajid showed amazing. Wajid is said to be a very straightforward and cheerful person. The duo of Sajid-Wajid also gave music in Sonu Nigam’s album ‘Deewana’. The music of this album was well received.
Wajid was also a mentor in the reality show Saregamapa Singing Superstar, Saregamapa in 2012 and also produced the title track for the television reality shows Bigg Boss-4 and Bigg Boss 6. Apart from this, this pair of brothers also prepared the theme song of IPL-4. He was also awarded the Filmfare Award in 2011 for his strong music in the film Dabangg.