The government has released the guidelines for Lockdown 5.0 . Outside the Containment Zone, the government has exempted it in a phased manner. The government has given permission to open religious places, hotels, salons, restaurants.
Lockdown has been implemented once again in the country to deal with the Corona virus. The government has released the guidelines for Lockdown 5.0 . Lockdown 5.0 will be from 1 June to 30 June. Outside the Containment Zone, the government has exempted it in a phased manner. According to the guidelines, the lockdown will open in three phases. The government has given permission to open religious places, hotels, salons, restaurants from June 8 under the first phase. However, the government has given permission to open with conditions.
It’s Known that the country is currently going through a lockdown to deal with the corona virus. Lockdown 4.0 expires on May 31. In such a situation, the government has increased it further. Under the second phase, the Center has left the decision on the states to open schools and colleges. States will take a decision on this in July.
- Justice League, Zack Snyder Cut to Release on HBO Max
- World No Tobacco Day :- Protecting youth from tobacco | Wikitrends
- Lockdown 5.0 extended to Containment zones till June 30
- Jawaharlal Nehru-Biography,Life,Significance,First PM of India
- Spiderman | Bio, Origins, Powers, Abilities | Wikitrends
Curfew will remain in force from 9 am to 5 am in the country. Till now it was from 7 to 7 in the evening. People will be able to go from one state to another. People will not even have to show near. At the same time, shopping malls have also been allowed to open.
What will open and what will remain closed
– The new instructions will come into effect from June 1, 2020 and will be effective till June 30, 2020.
-After March 24, 2020, strict lockdown was implemented across the country. Only necessary activities were allowed. All other activities were banned.
– All the activities previously banned will now be opened in areas outside the Containment Zone in a phased manner.
– In the first phase, religious places, hotels, restaurants, shopping malls were allowed to open from 8 June 2020. The Ministry of Health will issue a SOP for this.
– In the second phase, schools and colleges will be opened after the permission of the states and union territories.
– A limited number of activities will be banned throughout the country. These activities are: international flights, operation of metro rail, cinema hall, gym, swimming pool, theater, bar and auditorium, assembly hall. The government can take a decision on this in the third phase.
– Only essential services will continue in the Containment Zone.
Strict lockdown will now be limited to Containment Zone only
The lockdown in the Containment Zone will remain in force till June 30, 2020. District officials will decide the containment zone and only the most important activities will be allowed there. Except the supply of medical emergency services and essential goods and services, movement of people in the container zone will be strictly prohibited. There will be deep contact tracing in the containment zone. Door-to-door monitoring is done with other necessary steps .
State governments will also be able to identify buffer zones outside the Containment Zone. These will be areas where the risk of new cases is high. Restrictions to continue even within the buffer zone. After taking stock of the situation in their areas, state governments can ban certain activities outside the Containment Zone or implement restrictions if necessary.